Craigslist part 2… here we go again

Well I think by now, everyone knows about my horrific Craigslist experience. To follow up, I did receive another text from that creepy guy. It was short and simple “Wrong person. Sorry!”. Of course I responded, because regardless whether I was freaked the fuck out or not, I wanted to sell my TV.. “Whatever. If you want the TV it’s $100 cash.” – I made sure to not blur the lines with checks or best offers.

Well needless to say, I haven’t sold the TV yet. So, now that the 1st posting has expired I’m at the point where I need to re-post the ad. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous. I cut the price in half, and pray that someone normal emails me about it. I also refuse to respond to anyone that asks me to call them. I’ve learned my lesson.

I’m guessing there is a 75% chance I sell this TV, 25% chance I get sexually harassed, and a 5% chance I get raped or killed. I like my odds.

Advertisements
Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

One thought on “Craigslist part 2… here we go again

  1. Hey, just stumbled on your site from stumbleupon. This isn’t not blog post I would regularly read, but I liked your perspective on it. Thank you for making a blog post worth reading!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: